We are a fast growing and dynamic accounting firm.
We are looking for like-minded new team members to join us as a young shoot and grow together with us. We are looking for individuals who seek to acquire challenging practical experience in our public accounting practice.
The sky is the limit.
Why join us?
We believe that work life balance can be achieved with sufficient planning and doing things efficiently.
We are approved training employers under the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and Singapore Chartered Accountant Qualification (SCA) schemes.
If you are interested in accounting, corporate secretarial services, tax or audit, write to us with your latest resume, expected salary and a recent photograph to email@example.com
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Job scope of available positions:
1. Corporate services executives (Accounting services)
- To prepare full set of management accounts using excel or prescribed accounting software;
- To prepare relevant supporting schedules to the management accounts;
- To prepare unaudited financial statements based on the requirements of the Financial Reporting Standards of Singapore (“FRS”);
2. Corporate secretarial executives (Corporate secretarial services)
- To ensure that corporate secretarial duties (set out below) are executed based on the relevant professional requirements and on a timely basis.
(a) Assist to maintain and prepare documentation for our clients for compliance with the Singapore Companies Act. The preparation of documentation includes those documents required for the annual general meetings of our clients and the directors’ resolutions.
(b) Assist in the lodgement of returns to Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
(c) Assist in other corporate secretarial tasks required under the applicable laws and regulations.
3. Tax assistant or associates (Tax services)
- Undertakes tax assignments that include preparing tax computation schedules and statutory filings;
- Involves answering queries on tax issues from the client or the tax authority;
- May be required to research and draft recommendations on local, regional and international tax matters while supporting the senior leadership in tax matters;
- Have the technical skills to handle tax-related issues that include one or more tax types, such as corporate, Government Services Tax (GST) and personal tax.
4. Audit assistant or associates (Audit and assurance services)
- To prepare audited financial statements based on the requirements of the Financial Reporting Standards of Singapore (“FRS”) and the Singapore Standards of Auditing (“SSA”);
- To perform audit engagements in an efficient manner
- Capable of improving the work process or solving issues, identify ethical issues with reference to the code of professional conduct and ethics.
For all positions
- Assist in the preparation of reports and schedules that are to be delivered to the clients and other external parties.
- Work as a team member by sharing responsibilities, providing support and maintaining communication with colleagues on an effective and efficient basis.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients.
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or a professional qualification under the ACCA, ICAEW and SCA schemes
- Proactive, committed team player
- Possess initiative and ability to work independently
- Able to work in a timeline driven environment